Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Introducing Adam Bucci

Adam Bucci (Rock Del Monaco) is a NJ native and moved to LA to pursue his career in acting. He earned his BA in Theatre from Muhlenberg College in Allentown, PA. Adam is also a singer and dancer. Last year he took on the role of Skip in Roger Bean's "Life Could Be A Dream" at the Hudson Theatre and most recently was seen as Cliff in "Cabaret" at the Repertory East Playhouse.

Representation: Central Artists Agency 818-557-8284

LINKS:
imdb.me/adamjosephreich

Twitter: AdamJReich

Youtube: Areichus

1 comment:

  1. Adam and I met working on Cabaret at Repertory East earlier this summer. He was Cliff Bradshaw, not an easy role to play and he did a great job with it. One of the more memorable Cliff's I've seen.
    I was in pre-production for The Playhouse while performing in Cabaret. One of the actors had a scheduling conflict and I found myself needing someone to play Rock.
    As we were talking in the dressing room one night, it occurred to me that Adam was the right age for this role. And although he was a completely different type than the previous actor, something told me he would work.
    I told him about the part and gave him a copy of the script to read. He came back the next day and said he was on board.
    I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and this is proof positive.
    And I'm very grateful to Adam for jumping on board and bringing his perspective to the role. He's added a whole other dimension to the character.
    Richard Van Slyke co-writer and director

    ReplyDelete